A downloadable game
Nordavind is a playful game starring René, a child living in wintery rural Norway. Using the snowy environment, you have to traverse a world ridden with challenges and monsters, and reclaim your lost teddy bear from the evil snowman.
- Dexter André Osiander - Project manager, programmer
- Ole Marius Andersen - Creative director, 3D generalist, sound effects
- Ingvild Grotløkken - Art director, 2D art, visual effects
- Victoria Heide Meyer Simonsen - Animation, public relations
- Eirik Gjeruldsen - Programming
- Jakub Rymsza - Game design, level design
- Robert Sørensen - Music
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It's late at night and I thought i'd have a look at itch.io to view the new releases and I cam e across this gem of a game.
Even though it's for the younger generation, I really enjoyed spending sometime playing this game. The mechanics are great, the audio just made me chill out a little and I loved just being able to pan around the environment. A very well stiched together product.
I loved the way the snow trails didn't disappear so when I got higher up I could see my tracks and when I died I felt a little bit sad that I hadn't completed the game.
Tomorrow I will revisit Nordavind and try to play the game without dying but overall, it's a cracking little game/project. Well done to all involved.
I can honestly say that out of all the videos I've done today, this is one that makes me want to find out what happens at the end. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.Good luck